Share this Opportunity
Location: Boca Raton , FL
Salary/Pay Range: $110-130,000
A Business Systems Analyst job is available with our client, a company in the healthcare industry located in Boca Raton, FL. This is a 100% on-site position and a direct hire full-time role. Candidate must be able to work for any employer without requiring visa transfer.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for performing a variety of business system support activities at the Boca Raton facility.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
- Function as a technical resource to facilitate the various stages of the data solutions life cycle including: Investigation, Analysis, Design, Testing, Installation, Maintenance and Training.
- Function as subject matter expert of applications, including third-party applications, that interface with SAP.
- Function as subject matter expert of internal SAP business processes.
- Work as a liaison between IT, SAP AMS vendor and local departments supporting various SAP ECC modules.
- Manage issue resolution, interaction with internal and external resources, outside vendors, independent research and investigation.
- Support end users and business owners by answering questions, service desk ticket requests and troubleshooting potential problems.
- Support SAP ECC third party applications and coordinate with vendor support to resolve any issues.
- Lead opportunities that drive modernization using new SAP technology, tools, features, and functions.
- Investigate existing data solutions for opportunities to improve business processes and participate with management in the investigation of new technologies.
- Test developed solutions to ensure accurate compliance with project goals and established procedures, and document the results for management review.
- Design and create test scripts, perform unit testing, and support business owner user acceptance testing of system enhancements.
- Provision and maintain SAP user accounts and roles in ECC.
- Assist in our internal change management process and SAP minor enhancement requests by working closely with the Functional, Development, Infrastructure, BASIS and Security teams, to deliver high quality solutions on time.
- Review and revise SOP’s with emphasis on compliance and continuous improvement.
- Assist with internal/external audit requests and monthly/quarterly User Access Reviews to meet SOX compliance.
- Create, review and update SAP system related policies, procedures, templates, and forms.
Information Technology or related field and experience required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
3-5 years’ experience in application support. 3-5 years’ experience with SAP ECC in a GAMP 5, cGMP and SOX regulated, public stock company, via in house IT Department. Experience with supporting various SAP Modules including SD, MM, FI, PM, QM, WM, etc. preferred. Experience with SAP ERP Requirements, Procurement, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, and Quality functionality is a plus. S/4 HANA, GRC, IAG and SAP Security experience is a plus.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
- Pay Range:
Salary Range: $90,000 - $100,000
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.