Share this Opportunity
Location: New York, New York
Salary/Pay Range: $120,000 - $140,000
Job DescriptionWe are hiring a Full Time C++ Developer for an Associate level role located in NYC at a global investment bank. The role is hybrid and candidates must be able to commute to the NYC Office.
The candidate will work with the Securitized Technology group who leverages state of the art information technology and risk management systems. They are developing new applications to implement truly cutting-edge standards and always staying at the forefront of technology and its applications for clients, partners, regulators and suppliers.
The team focuses on supporting clients with leading class analytics and trading systems, working closely with the product desks (pass-throughs, CMOs etc.) and other internal clients to deliver great solutions
THE DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
THE C++ Developer will help build and enhance the client's next generation securitized products analytics and research platform.
- Work closely with Quants to integrate new models into the analytics platform.
- Support and enhance the next generation data and analytics platforms for the Securitized Products Trading business, as well as Quants and Research.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB:
- SOLID C++ skills.
- Experience working in financial services is a must.
- Candidates with in depth understanding of Database skills - SQL and one or more of Oracle, Sybase, Sybase-IQ, DB2 on Linux and Windows.
- Understanding of the nuts and bolts of software release and deployment for distributed computing systems.
- VERY STRONG written and verbal communication skills including good interpersonal skills and a team player MBS analytics including prepayment and default models are a big plus.
- Experience working with Intex Solutions or similar analytic solutions is a plus.
- Experience building or working on large scale distributed systems.
- Understands and uses best-practice software engineering skills.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Finance
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.