Share this Opportunity
Location: New York, New York
Salary/Pay Range: $130,000 - $160,000
Job DescriptionA Front End Developer - C++ /Python job is available for our client, a well-known Global Investment Bank. This Full-Time and Hybrid role will require the candidate to be able to commute to the office in New York City, 3 days/week.
You will be part of the Global Technology team, assisting the Risk Management development team to further develop core systems. You will work side-by-side with the company's front office businesses and interact daily with key stakeholders.
This role is ideal for someone who has software development expertise, avid interest in financial markets, and enjoys problem-solving.
THE DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help further develop the core risk management systems, specifically how it applies to fixed income and commodity financial products.
- Develop, upgrade, test and support this system to cater for new features, technologies, and upcoming changes in the industry.
- Contribute to end-to-end requirements gathered from the business and other support areas.
- Supporting the framework
- Responding to business inquiries regarding calculations observed in various finance and risk modules.
- Work on automating daily processes and help to improve efficiency of existing processes through new technology.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB:
- Proficient in Python and C++
- 3-7 years of hand-on related development experience
- Understanding of data structures, Object Oriented programming, and Unix OS fundamentals
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Be comfortable working with stakeholders of all levels.
$130,000 - $160,000
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.