Share this Opportunity
Location: New York, New York
Salary/Pay Range: $65 - $70
Our client is seeking three (3) consultants to serve as HxGN EAM Sustainment Leads. This position is to provide critical HxGN EAM sustainment support for an internal Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) needs. This job is Hybrid and located in New York City. Assignment is for at least 12 months.
- Support Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) sustainment efforts, with a focus on the base implementation established under the EAM Foundations Program.
- This position will play a primary role in the sustainment of the existing configurations for the HxGN EAM System, with limited focus on new functionality as business needs are identified.
- Provide sustainment support for the HxGN EAM software solutions that have been configured to accommodate unique transit industry operating and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
- Provides sustainment support for solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Support and develop activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through initiation to implementation and deployment.
- Consult on Asset Management best practices (encompassing maintenance, inspection, and reliability) leveraging the capabilities of the HxGN EAM application (both core and mobile).
- Support Business lead in performing requirements gathering workshops with the ability to identify and analyze business needs.
- Support Business lead in developing gap analysis of current/desired business process and system capabilities for new functionalities.
- Support Business lead in designing solutions incorporating out-of-box functionality and/or collaborative solution design with technical teams for custom functionality.
- Support Business lead in identifying areas of system optimization based on business processes.
- Support Business lead in developing system reporting solutions based on business needs (in the form of Queries, Inboxes, KPIs and Data).
- Support Business lead in creating, validating, executing and documenting test cases.
- Assist in the development of end-user training and reference materials.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- Minimum 5 years HxGN EAM experience, v 11 and higher.
- Proficiency in extending HxGN EAM through Extensibility Framework.
- Proficiency in developing and implementing FlexSQL to achieve business needs.
- Experienced in Work and Asset management functions of HxGN EAM (Work Orders, Planning, Equipment, etc.).
- Minimum 5 years enterprise asset management system delivery services, leading solution development teams.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in EAM implementations.
Hourly Range: $65 - $70
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at email@example.com.