Share this Opportunity
Location: Houston, Texas
Salary/Pay Range: $130,000 - $150,000
Job DescriptionAn Identity Access Management Analyst job is available with our client, a well-known Global Investment Bank. Candidates should live in the Houston, TX area for this Full-Time and Hybrid role, expected to go to the office 3 days per week.
When you join this experienced and collaborative User Access Management team, you will play a key part in providing secure and reliable identity access management platforms across clients’ technology systems and applications. You’ll help ensure we provide the right access, to the right people, at the right time, while growing your career in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Managing Access Administration deliverables to in-scope systems.
- Identifying, developing, and maintaining deliverables.
- Supporting access provisioning, modification and deprovisioning to many key external energy business systems.
- Assisting with projects involving on-boarding external client assets, as well as engaging both internal and external global support teams to solve any problems that may arise.
- Ensuring all deliverables meet the highest standard of quality using quality best practices.
- Applying technical expertise to create new solutions and enhance existing ones.
- Ensuring critical system security and compliance to set controls standards.
- Following specifications, process documents, technical guidelines, and best practices.
- Working with key stakeholders in problem investigations, defect analysis, identifying and implementing solutions and driving improvements.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- MINIMUM of 5 years of solid work experience in IAM or similar function.
- Deep knowledge and experience with various industry wide access management systems (Sailpoint, CyberArk, Splunk, Active Directory, Remedy, Helix).
- Some experience in managing user access on various external systems (Banking applications, Nat Gas and Power systems, Commodity Exchanges).
- The ability to operate and deliver within a trade support environment.
- Understanding of Key Identity Lifecycle events.
- Prior experience in dealing with global 3rd parties, including vendors, external business systems providers and clients.
- Be able to independently analyze processes and issues to find patterns and gaps in controls and look for opportunities to improve our processes and risk framework.
- Be expected to, at times, work independently with limited supervision to accomplish our team responsibilities.
- MUST have a learning mindset and the ability to effectively communicate.
$130,000 - $150,000
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at email@example.com.