Share this Opportunity
Location: Boca Raton , FL
Salary/Pay Range: $50,000 - $60,000
A Full-time, IT Support Technician job is available with our client, a company in the healthcare industry, located in Boca Raton, FL.
The IT Support technician contributes in providing IT hardware and software support across all locations including installation of new hardware, operating systems and software programs, troubleshooting IT-related problems, and monitoring and maintaining computer systems.
- Oversee the daily operation of computer systems.
- Answer IT Service Desk calls.
- Respond to, and document user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, perform or ensure proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Responsible for the creation of validated computer images.
- Responsible for the configuration of phones and all related changes.
- Deal with difficult situations and frustrated people in a calm, positive and professional manner.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- 1-3 years' experience with PC usage.
- Some hands-on experience with telephone systems.
- Installation and/or basic troubleshooting of: Microsoft Office, Windows Operating Systems, TCP/IP, Network LAN and WLAN.
- Basic Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Familiarity with helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Familiarity with IOS/Android.
- Familiarity with a variety of printers in a business setting.
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies.
- Able to manage time effectively and work within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- High School diploma and post high school training on PC usage. Some telephone training preferred.