Share this Opportunity
Location: New York, New York
Salary/Pay Range: $145,000 - $175,000
Job DescriptionA Full-time Middleware Support - Messaging job is available with our client, a global investment bank, in the NYC Metropolitan area. This is hybrid work model and candidates must be located in commuting distance to the NYC office.
- Providing support and advice to strategic IT teams with regard to the use of Middleware products.
- Administering and supporting the Middleware Messaging environments.
- Testing and upgrading the Middleware environments throughout the US.
- Providing FTS support for Middleware Messaging products.
- Problem solving day-to-day technical issues.
- Maintaining strong relationships with users and Middleware Vendors.
- Configure and maintain Solace Infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain TIBCO’s Middleware product Rendezvous, EMS.
- Configure and maintain IBM MQ Series platform.
- Ensuring uniform and cohesive monitoring is applied across the relevant Infrastructures.
- Contribute to reviews and re-engineering the architecture of messaging based applications.
- Support application managers through the life cycle of their application for messaging related aspects.
- Managing internal projects and providing reporting back to the management structure.
- Support client code for various middleware APIs in Java, Python, C and various other platforms.
- Unix Shell scripting capabilities and exposure to Job Scheduler technologies.
- Leading/managing middleware support team with said proficiencies and responsibilities.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- Experience of TIB Infrastructure maintenance and support.
- Experience of IBM MQ Series Infrastructure maintenance and support.
- Experience of TIB/EMS and TIB/RV maintenance and support.
- Unix Shell scripting
- Support APIs
- Experience of Solace maintenance and support.
- Knowledge of JMS and J2EE applications.
- Experience of Capital markets area and banking systems would be an advantage.
- MS Project competence (or other recognized project management tool) is highly desirable.
- MS Visio and MS PowerPoint competence is highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) effectively to both technical and non-technical staff.
Hourly Pay range: $145K - $175K
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .