Share this Opportunity
Location: New York City, New York
Salary/Pay Range: $73 - $77
Job DescriptionA Project Manager job is available with our client, a major exchange located in NYC. This is a long-term contract, hybrid position. Candidates must be able to commute to the local office throughout the week. You must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Must be our W-2 employee.
- Manage, plan, monitor and administer a large M&A program independently to ensure client/internal customer satisfaction.
- Utilize and manage resources and coordinates effectively with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Ensure the program and project plan obligations are met regarding resources, specifications, quality, costs, timeframes, risks, etc.
- Deliver and complete projects of varying complexity according to standards, meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for the Corporate IT workstream, answering questions and providing guidance as needed to ensure delivery of high-quality work.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to document requirements/needs in Monday.com and MS Teams optimizing data use (inputs/outputs) across the team.
- Create and drive roadmaps with milestones and timelines for communication to internal stakeholders, management, and internal users.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- A strategic thinker who can look at the bigger picture and connect the dots, but who can also dive into details (when needed) to drive successful project outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage, collaborate, and drive decisions across teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with intellectual curiosity and creative problem-solving skills.
- Well organized and attention to detail - able to prioritize and manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Experience in data management and analytics, particularly with financial data is preferred.
- Experience with project related rollouts/integrations involving Windows and Apple devices, iOS and Android, O365, OKTA SSO, Zoom, Jamf and Mobile Iron.
- A degree in Business/Finance, Management, IT Management or related discipline.
- At least 7 years of project management experience, preferably with M&A IT integrations.
- Formal Project Management certification.
Hourly Pay range: $73 - $77
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at email@example.com .