Share this Opportunity
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Salary/Pay Range: $60 - $67
Job DescriptionA QA Analyst job is available with our client, a major Risk Analytics Firm, located in Jersey City, NJ. This is a hybrid, contract role. Candidates MUST be local to the Jersey City, NJ area to enable being on-site 2 days per week for this hybrid role.
Please Note: Candidates MUST be Aegistech’s W2.
- Own the Software QA process, including: developing, implementing, and maintaining test plans, test scenarios and test cases.
- Analyze requirement and design specifications for test case development.
- Recommend test automation approach, tools and frameworks.
- Develop test Infrastructure and custom automation tools as needed to expand test coverage and enable non-functional testing.
- Perform manual and automated tests for our website and applications.
- Prioritize test execution.
- Find and report defects with detailed, accurate and concise steps to reproduce.
- Assist developers in discovering and researching defects, and recommend system enhancements.
- Complete ownership for all testing across multiple applications build with a varied set of tools/technologies.
- Hands on testing that includes analyzing requirements, preparing test plans and building appropriate test cases to validate the functionality being built.
- Support and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
- Liaison/co-ordination with other technology groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing.
- Drive all efforts on test automation, includes planning, hands-on scripting and oversight of other resources working on automation.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- Experience breaking complex software systems.
- Experience evaluating software architectures and designs to identify potential quality, performance and scalability weaknesses or limitations and developing an automated test regimen to fully exercise these suspect areas.
- Experience leading QA process development, execution, and documentation.
- A strong command of manual and automated testing methodologies and general quality concepts.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Experience with scripting software automation testing products, including Selenium and Cucumber.
- Experience with Automation Framework development using Selenium and Java.
- Experience in TDD, BDD and ATDD.
- Experience in Mobile Automation Testing tools.
- Experience with LoadRunner/JMeter load testing.
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and experience testing Web APIs/REST services.
- Experience of automating complex systems integration (End-To-End).
- Experience integrating the execution of Selenium regression scripts with Continuous Integration build servers like Jenkins.
- Experience testing hosted/Cloud SaaS Web applications is highly desirable.
- Experience in Mobile Automation testing and tools.
- Experience testing native mobile applications is desirable.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
Hourly Pay range: $60 - $67
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.