Share this Opportunity
Location: Houston, Texas
Salary/Pay Range: $130,000 - $155,000
Job DescriptionA Senior PAM Security Engineer job is available for our client, a well-known Global Investment Bank. Candidates should live in the Houston, TX (preferred), Philadelphia, NYC or Kansas City area for this Full-Time and Hybrid role, willing to commute to their office 3 days per week.
You will join a global, diverse and innovative Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Protection team that will be responsible for evolving and advancing their capabilities to better prepare for, protect against, and respond to Cyber Security events.
THE DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner closely with teams across Technology Division to advise, deliver, adopt and automate PAM and Protection capabilities
- Provide hands-on technical capacity to deliver security outcomes
- Support technology teams to increase automation and uplift Cyber Security maturity
- Collaborate with customers and Product Owners to discover and understand customer needs
- Support increment planning through user story development and prioritization activities
- Work alongside other regions to provide support, triage and respond to alerts and incidents for security systems, including CyberArk, HashiCorp and CrowdStrike
- Handle BAU onboarding, including new web apps for session brokering
- Develop user stories to be incorporated into the backlog by PAM Product Owners and squads
- Assist with maintaining and creating end user facing documentation and guidance
- Respond to system alerts and customer support outside of business hours for Australia and Philippine office operations. For incidents causing production impact, on-call can be engaged.
- You will act as the bridge between the IT solution and the business by having meaningful conversations with our internal customers.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- 3-5 years minimum of experience as a Security Engineer.
- Strong experience in Identity Security, Protection, or similar Cyber Security domain, with exposure to security products such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, HashiCorp or CrowdStrike
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The ideal candidate will be successful having a combined knowledge on PAM, IAM and technical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and relationship management skills to influence and negotiate with diverse stakeholders
- Adept in engaging, collaborating, and communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues, across different offices and time zones
- Self-managing, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- A positive attitude, be highly self-motivated, and have a strong desire to succeed and deliver high quality
$130,000 - $155,000
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .