Share this Opportunity
Location: NYC, New York
Salary/Pay Range: $175,000 - $185,000
The Portfolio Risk Reporting Manager will be responsible for overseeing and reporting on the strategy to deliver effective regulatory oversight and strategic risk and controls for the entire portfolio of our organization.
- Partners with global operations teams for the development and review of risk toleration statements, control and universal key indicators
- Oversight of the delivery of all risk and regulatory programs, ensuring they are delivered on time by working with risk, audit, and engineering teams
- Partner with the OTRC, ORM, and risk organizations for continuous improvement to the overall risk framework
- Establishment of effective global regulatory control processes, key risk indicator measurements, and MCA oversight
- Timely and effective senior management reporting to ensure awareness of current risks, progress, and key events
- Contributes to the analysis and preparation of reports for Internal Management, Regulators, Auditors, etc.
- Participates in preparing regular and time-sensitive ad-hoc deliverables to the regulators and senior managements, closely working with pillar leads in the organization
- Provides quantitative risk metrics underlying the reports and design enhancements to the reports.
- Maintains the input or data quality of risk management systems to ensure accurate reporting.
- Analyzes risk assessments and prepare monthly commentary for senior management.
- Partners with Risk Systems and Technology teams to jointly design strategic automated solutions and ensure complete, correct, and timely reporting.
- Identifies potential process improvements and capabilities to increase the consistency, transparency, and reliability of our risk reporting
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision and can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Represents the organizational risk statuses and acts as SME to senior stakeholders
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding client, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years relevant experience as Risk Manager
- Subject matter experience in banking regulations and risk management for global financial institutions
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with a strong business understanding of services within a tech organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to quickly grasp technical products and apply an analytical mindset to think proactively and strategically to identify gaps and propose solutions
- Excellent collaboration, influence, and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred