Share this Opportunity
Location: NYC, New York
Salary/Pay Range: $45 - $50
A ServiceDesk Support job that is in NYC is available with our client, a global private equity firm. This is a consulting assignment with a potential conversion to hire.
- Responding to client support incidents and requests.
- Contacting clients to find out the nature of the problem and data gathering.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining hardware and computer peripherals.
- Resolving networking and connection issues on all devices.
- Keep all support tickets up to date and well documented.
- Providing training in computer operation and management for a better experience.
- Image laptops and set up new hires
- Asset management and tracking of devices and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot Mac OSX, iOS, Windows 10 and Microsoft O365
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing technical support in the financial sector.
- Experience in troubleshooting Office 365 suite, Zoom, Windows 10, Mac OSX, iOS, Bloomberg and other financial applications. (Finance is a plus, not mandatory)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects; ability to work with little direction.
- Knowledge of network technologies involving Local Area Networks, Home Networks, and VPNs.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
Hourly Pay range: $45 - $50
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.