Share this Opportunity
Location: New York, New York
Salary/Pay Range: $82 - $92
Job DescriptionA Software Development Specialist job is available with our client, a global investment bank located in Philadelphia, PA. This is a remote, contract role.
Please Note: Candidates MUST be W2.
- Design, develop, modify, test, optimize, and implement application software solutions for new and existing applications, systems architecture, and applications Infrastructure.
- Review system requirements and business processes; design, code, test, optimize, and implement software solutions.
- Utilize Company’s world-class Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) operational framework for designing, coding, testing, optimizing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions for surveilling Company’s global exchanges and markets.
- Work collaboratively among geographically distributed development and support teams with limited supervision.
- Develop market surveillance solutions for routine assignments of increasing complexity.
- Provide application software development services and technical support typically in a defined project learning from more experienced peers.
- Modify existing internal software products for improved functionality, adaptation to new hardware,
- improved performance or enhance product usability under limited supervision.
- Implement and monitor routine system improvements to ensure increased software product resiliency and efficiency.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- 5-10 years of experience as a Software Development Specialist.
- Knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages, such as Python, C, C++, C#, .NET, Java, Perl, etc., and one or more operating system, such as Windows, Linux/Unix.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
Hourly Pay range: $82 - $92
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.