Share this Opportunity
Location: New York, New York
Salary/Pay Range: $140,000 - $165,000
A Sr. Data Engineer (Spark) job is available for our client, a well-known Global Investment Bank. Candidates must live in the Houston, TX area for this Full-Time and Hybrid role, willing to commute to their office 2-3 days/week.
As a Sr. Data Engineer who is well-experienced in using Spark, you will join the Data, Analytics and Reporting team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about data and take pride in delivering high quality software.
THE DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will design, implement, and support data and analytics solution using a broad range of technologies including Hadoop, Spark, AWS and various NoSQL databases.
- Bring your in-depth knowledge of big data technologies best practice and a desire to work in a DevOps environment.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- Minimum 4-5 years of related work experience is required.
- MUST be Very Experienced in Apache Spark.
- Highly proficient in Hadoop and related technologies including HDFS, Impala and Hive.
- Highly proficient in Java, Scala and/or Python.
- Proficient in AWS including S3, Redshift, EKS, IAM and EC2.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with Data Modelling.
- Experienced with CI/CD.
- Familiar with AWS including S3, IAM and EC2.
- Be proactive and have great communication skills.
Salary Range: $140,000 - $170,000
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at email@example.com