Share this Opportunity
Location: New York, NY
Salary/Pay Range: $770 and $885/Day*
Job DescriptionWe are looking to hire a Sr. Java Backend Developer Consultant for Reference Data Technology team in NYC for a hybrid role. You will be responsible for supporting Operations, Compliance, Finance, Tax, and Legal areas. The team provides data services to Front/Middle/Back Office, Risk, Finance, Operations, Compliance, Legal, and Tax Technology teams. In addition to this, the team is responsible for supporting the Client Onboarding process and associated workflows. Their primary customer is the Client Service Group.
THE DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze, design, and deliver software from the ground up working with customers, business analysts, quality analysts, and other internal and external development teams
- Analyze data from various vendor sources
- Perform design and code reviews with other members of the team
- Deliver testable software to ensure high quality and be able to do automated regression
- Support the solution after delivery working with Production Services
- Working knowledge about relational database and be familiar with SQL
- Working knowledge about Java integration frameworks – Apache Camel/Spring Batch.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- Strong knowledge of Java, Spring and other open-source frameworks.
- Working knowledge about Relational databases and are familiar with SQL.
- Working knowledge of Java integration frameworks – using Apache Camel/Spring Batch Integration/Mule ESB.
- Working knowledge about Web Services – REST/SOAP.
- Must have worked with GIT (or similar software) for source code management
- Must have knowledge of Jenkins/Bamboo/Maven for software build, packaging, and deployment.
- Preferably have worked with messaging middleware – ActiveMQ/Solace/TIBCO/Apache Kafka.
- Preferably familiar with cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, global team in an iterative development paradigm and looks to push boundaries to deliver innovative solutions.
Daily Pay range: $745 - $840
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org