Share this Opportunity
Location: Boca Raton , FL
Salary/Pay Range: $75,000 - $85,000
A Full-time, IT Support / Services Supervisor job is available with our client, a company in the healthcare industry, located in Boca Raton, FL.
The Supervisor, IT Support & Services provides oversight of systems administration and service desk function. Implements and maintains policies and goals that support technology needs across all locations. Ensures proper functionality of IT systems and oversees necessary upgrades for both administrative and manufacturing environments. Collaborates with various business operations groups to utilize information systems and improve efficiencies. Responsible for producing the necessary documentation, guidelines and procedures for the company’s systems and network Infrastructure. Off-hours system support are required.
- Accountable for the end-to-end Problem Management process including people, process and technology.
- Responsible for collection, and reporting of IT performance metrics, key performance indicators, and management of activities.
- Responsible for the maintenance, training, and continuous improvement of IT processes, standards, and tools; ensuring compliance to GMP and SOX governance.
- Oversee the service desk system and assurance of accurate and timely closure of requests including providing solutions as per defined Corporate Policies.
- Set staff goals, defines technology priorities, and develops strategies to manage and scale the organization’s system administration.
- Supervise staff and provide them with technical guidance and mentoring.
- Communicate and act as a liaison with end users and colleagues.
- Communicate progress on priorities to management and team.
- Management of existing IT assets and provides input in procurement of new IT related assets.
- Define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices, working closely with management to help maintain FDA compliance on all IT infrastructure and applications as needed.
- Work with users and business teams to define business and system requirements for new technology implementations.
- Oversee the evaluation, installation, validation, configuration and support of IT Applications and Tools.
- Responsible for Data Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for Business applications and users.
- Maintain IT SOPs, GMP / Non-GMP and other Guidelines.
- Extend IT Support to all External / Internal Audits / Visitors and Clients.
- Ensure computer equipment, hardware, and software are updated to meet the company’s needs.
- Document and implement change controls and perform validation for IT systems.
- Perform investigations and provide corrective and preventative actions for IT deviations with a GxP impact.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the Information Technology field.
- Knowledge and understanding of virtualized and physical multi-platform environments: Citrix, Linux, Windows Server.
- Familiarity with network architecture and administration of network Infrastructure, including but not limited to: Cisco Switches & Routers, Fortinet FortiGate Firewalls.
- Familiarity with enterprise storage solutions (SAN, NAS, Cloud storage).
- Familiarity with Cloud-based Infrastructure and environments such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Familiarity with Backup and Recovery systems such as Veeam Backup and Replication, Symantec BackupExec, or equivalent.
- Extensive Active Directory Administration knowledge.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 administration.
- Familiarity with MS SQL and Oracle.
- Familiarity with Desktop Management applications such as Microsoft SCCM, Desktop Central, Desktop Authority or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Service Desk applications such as ServiceDesk Plus, Service Desk Express, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station