Share this Opportunity
Location: Jamaica, NY
Salary/Pay Range: $39 - $50
Under the direction of the Client’s Office of Security, one temporary consultant for the creation of a Technical Statement of Work (TSOW) for the creation and enhancement of Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP). The TSOW will provide for services of operational planning and technology subject matter expert(s) to evaluate and make recommendations for the creation, development and enhancements of a new consolidated COOP referencing
interviews with Subject Matter Experts (SME) within the client teams, to develop a Departmental specific COOP to be accessed by a centrally
controlled platform to be utilized by various client departments. The success bidder will be required to provide a process for the creation of and tracking of modifications to each developed COOP.
• Establish a central digital plan repository either within Clients current Microsoft Office 365 platform or comparable.
• Catalogue ownership, location, revision and access requirements for Departmental plans.
• Assess current Departmental operational through to recovery plans.
• Enhance and update current plans in coordination with Department Heads and technical staff.
• Integrate requisite departmental plans within a central continuity of operations framework.
• Identify additional plans, procedural or operating documents for future development.
• Assemble operating policies, plans and procedures along with requisite technical documents within a digital COOP framework.
• Develop a long-term COOP program management and maintenance model for future development.
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Minimum of 4 years in relevant Technical Writing experience.
• Excellent oral, written, presentation, and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter.
Hourly Pay range: $39 - $50
Connect to the recruiter after you've applied at linkedin.com/in/manisha-kuril-22b310150