Share this Opportunity
Location: dallas, Texas
Salary/Pay Range: $150,000 - $175,000
Job DescriptionA full-time, VP, Lead Full Stack Java Engineer job is available with our client, a global investment bank with offices in Irving, TX, Northern NJ, and Tampa, FL. This is a hybrid role that requires commuting to the local office throughout the week. You must reside in one of the 3 mentioned areas to be considered for this position.
- Contribute to the business, as well as apply knowledge of competitors, products and services to build robust and scalable enterprise applications.
- Design and architect the application’s complete base structure with Interface systems (if required to connect to external systems to read/write data), prototype of UI/Service layer, or standalone module for any new project or module development to obtain the design-level of approval from stakeholders for further functionality development. This architectural of system design includes both functional and non-functional requirements such as application security, vulnerabilities, application performance, transaction management, memory management, etc.
- Build robust web/standalone/batch process applications using server side JEE frameworks or Full stack technologies such as Spring framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MyBatis, Struts, Microservice architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (“SOA”) and Java design pattern, Ext JS, Angular, JSON, XML, JMS and RDBMS such as Oracle, Sybase, ETL such as Spark and Database Stored procedures, and PL/SQL programming.
- As Lead, will develop the Proof of Concept (“POC”) for any project development or integration of any third-party software and new offerings.
- Responsible for the technical architectural design of the projects, as well as the integration of different components or interface systems using REST/WSDL-based web services, workflow process using Business Process Management (“BPM”) tools, and Middleware components including WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Java Messaging Services, among others.
- Take charge of systemic production issues, assisting with architecture tools, requesting for assistance from other technology organizations, and inquiring about concerns regarding standards, guidelines, or best practices.
- Implement the authentication- and authorization-to-web applications using Spring Security, as well as maintaining the entitlement information in one centralized location for multiple module authentication.
- Strategize, re-engineer, and execute the Data Transformation program in order to effectively analyze the ever-growing amounts of structured data needed to answer important business questions including regarding data quality.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- Java/JEE technologies (Spring Boot, Microservices architecture, Services Oriented architecture (SOA)
- Webservices (REST, SOAP)
- ORM technologies like JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis
- UI Technologies (Angular, React, Ext JS, NodeJS)
- Bigdata Analytical Engine framework like Apache Spark with Java
- Relational Database Management System (Oracle,Sybase,MSSQL)
- System Integration and Migration domain
- Mongo DB and Cloud/ECS experience a plus