Share this Opportunity
Location: Irving, Texas
Salary/Pay Range: $150,000 - $180,000
A VP - Apigee Platform Engineer job in Irving, TX or Tampa, FL is available with our client, an Investment Bank, looking to hire for a full-time position.
The client is a global organization striving to provide measurable competitive advantage by delivering modern best practices and automated tooling that empower development and operations teams to deliver value to the business more quickly, more frequently, more reliably and at larger scale than ever before.
The role is a hands-on technical experience opportunity. The role is also an excellent opportunity to gain expertise in many different tools and technologies; make an impact in a large organization; and gain exposure to the many business and technology initiatives. We are continually looking for ways to improve processes, better integrate our systems and automate as much as possible in order to Deliver Value to our Clients.
- Engineering Lead Developer of the API Management team.
- Lead efforts to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned framework.
- Lead a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and deployment of hardware, software and network Infrastructure in coordination with the client’s/partner’s technology team.
- Manage day-to-day system development and maintenance activities for Apigee platform Engineering in global regions.
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE ROLE:
- Strong knowledge of full software development, testing, deployment and operational lifecycle.
- Experience of developing and supporting scalable products for a large user base.
- Must have development knowledge in REST and SOAP based APIs.
- Experience in IBM API Management in implementing REST API, SOAP APIs, Plans, Security Policies.
- Experience in Apigee Edge is a plus.
- Must have knowledge in Load balancers, firewalls, DMZ and other network concepts related Apigee.
- Knowledge of multiple API platforms like Apigee hybrid, Apigee x, AOPI Connect, Kong, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud platform is a plus.